domingo, 13 de maio de 2012

Feliz Dia das Mães ♥

"Mama,just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head,
Pulled my trigger,now he's dead,
Mama,life had just begun,
But now I've gone and thrown it all away-
Mama ooo,
Didn't mean to make you cry-
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow-
Carry on,carry on,as if nothing really matters
(..)
Mama ooo- (any way the wind blows)
I don't want to die,
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all!"
("Bohemian Rhapsody")

"But, mama, I'm in love with a criminal
And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical
Mamma, please don't cry, I will be all right
All reason aside, I just can't deny
I love that guy."
("Criminal")

"I come home in the morning light
My mother says when you're gonna live your life right
Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones
And girls they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have fun"
("Girls Just Wanna Have Fun")

"I'm not gon compromise my Christianity
(I'm better than that)
You know I'm not gon diss you on the internet
Cause my mama taught me better than that!"
("Survivor")

"So mother, I thank you for all you've done and still do.
You got me, I got you,
Together we always pull through.
We always pull through
We always pull through,
Oh mother, oh mother, oh mother
" ("Oh Mother")

Mães: aquelas para quem vc pode contar que matou uma pessoa e que às vezes não queria nem ter nascido; que se apaixonou por um criminoso; que garotas só querem se divertir; que não sai por aí falando mal das pessoas pq ela te criou bem e que por tudo isso, vc agradece por tudo oq ela fez e continua fazendo.

Nenhum comentário: